3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 909.51011
Want to draw more performance out of your 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51011. You will be astonished at how much this brake kit can impact your car’s driving character. It costs just $254.15, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51011 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure better braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan has serious performance potential, but it may not be advisable to thoroughly explore the car’s performance capabilities with your factory brakes. Indisputably, this car’s stock brakes are sufficient, but they may not be able to deliver reliable braking capability during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51011, on the other hand, can take higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-grade materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51011, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your factory brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51011?
- It is important for brake pad upgrades to be appropriately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $254.15, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.