3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 905.51006
Want to draw more performance out of your 2010 Hyundai Elantra? Try fitting it with the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51006. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $166.47, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51006 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to withstand the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech rear axle pack 905.51006, on the other hand, can control higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-grade materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more consistent braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have proprietary friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always assured of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more rigid materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and enhanced performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much more extensive service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51006?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together randomly because they are designed for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51006 brake kit because it is developed in the USA by highly certified professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $166.47, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front And Rear
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.