3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Axle Pack 905.51011
The stock brakes of your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe may be operating perfectly during regular, everyday driving, but can you trust them to hold their ground when you are driving at the limit? A good-quality brake upgrade will add value to your car. The StopTech rear axle pack 905.51011 has been purposefully designed for this car, and it guarantees improved braking capability and several other benefits that we will discuss below. This brake kit will set you back just $456.15, which is affordable for a brake kit of its caliber. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51011 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to withstand the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech rear axle pack 905.51011, on the other hand, can control higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more consistent braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have exclusive friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and enhanced performance.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51011?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech rear axle pack 905.51011 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $456.15, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front and rear
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.