Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-2487-RS15 by Pagid
If your brake pads are not clamping down on your brake rotors as reliably and efficiently as they should because of heat buildup, you should plan on replacing them with a superior set of brake pads. Fundametally, it means that your factory brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS15 by Pagid__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned specially for it. The guys at Pagid took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when developing this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $292.01. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS15 by Pagid?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s stock brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts substantially influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your factory brake pads may, at times, fail to engage as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the wobbling of your steering wheel. The Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS15 benefits from premium-quality friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is equipped with this brake set, the stopping distance may shrink by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and consequently, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS15 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-2487-RS15 by Pagid?
- This brake set is part of Pagid's top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will tolerate repeated spells of intense braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have purposefully formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS15 has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at Pagid, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the Essen, Germany, Pagid is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1950. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Pagid is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
Specifications and Features
Style: RS 15
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): PAG2487RS15
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.