Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-2487-RS19 by Pagid
If the factory brakes of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L are overheating while you are driving, it is time for a brake upgrade. Essentially, it means that your factory brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS19 by Pagid__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned specifically for it. The guys at Pagid took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when developing this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $350.41. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS19 by Pagid?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by Pagid and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for just right.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS19, you won’t handle heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your OE brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature thicker layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads function a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of Pagid's exclusive high friction formula that yields much more brake torque than the friction material on your OE brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
Pagid prioritizes longevity when manufacturing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more resilient and do a better job of dispelling heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your stock brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-2487-RS19 by Pagid?
- This brake set is part of Pagid's top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will tolerate repeated spells of extreme braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- Pagid is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS19.
- Founded in the Essen, Germany, Pagid is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1950. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Pagid is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
Specifications and Features
Style: RS 19
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): PAG2487RS19
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.