Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-1587-RS14 by Pagid
If your brake pads are not clamping down on your brake rotors as consistently and efficiently as they should because of heat buildup, you should think replacing them with a better set of brake pads. Basically, it means that your stock brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS14 by Pagid__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned purposefully for it. The guys at Pagid took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when making this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $196.52. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS14 by Pagid?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s factory brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS14, you won’t cope with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your stock brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature denser layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads operate a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move swifter than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS14 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-1587-RS14 by Pagid?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can withstand hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- Pagid is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS14.
- Founded in the Essen, Germany, Pagid is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1950. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Pagid is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
Specifications and Features
Style: RS 14
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): PAG1587RS14
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.