3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers CHY220-AR by Ksport
Are you having a hard time figuring out which spring and shock upgrades to match together for your 4Cyl 2.0L 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe? Try the coilovers CHY220-AR by Ksport. Coilovers includes both springs' and shocks' functions, and so they save you from having to match these components for your car. The Ksport coilovers CHY220-AR also offers plenty of adjustability and promises enhanced handling. It is specifically fashioned for the 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, so fitment will never be an problem. In terms of pricing, this kit goes for $1275, which is reasonable considering the value it adds. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers CHY220-AR by Ksport
What is a Coilovers?
A coilovers is a pricier alternative to lowering springs or performance shocks. Coilovers are different from your car’s stock coil springs and shock absorbers in the fact that they incorporate both coil springs and shocks into a single unit. A coilovers often consists of four coilovers (for the four corners of the car).
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
When fitted with the coilovers CHY220-AR, your car, which weighs 3362 lbs (1525 kg) on its own, will cut corners with greater precision and poise. These coilovers are superior to your OEM springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver superior handling and performance.
These coilovers offer up to 36 levels of ride height adjustment, so it makes it possible for you to set up your 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L for diverse driving purposes without installing other parts. For example, you can set a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine and rear wheel drive – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L at identical heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposing corners of the car. Henceforth will result in a reduced rate of suspension system wear and tear and enhanced control under heavy driving.
Why buy the coilovers CHY220-AR by Ksport?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy care-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it fails.
- Ksport have close to two decades of experience designing and developing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2003 and has established its main production facility at 254 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210.
- This kit is manufactured in Mesa Arizona. So, it has been manufactured per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit is priced at only $1275, which is a bargain, bearing in mind the many advantages it offers.
Specifications and Features
Style: ASPHALT RALLY SPEC AR
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): CHY220AR
2011 to 2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.