3 Reasons to Upgrade to 1996-00 Hyundai Elantra Coilovers D-HY-05-DR by D2Racing
Are you having a hard time figuring out which spring and shock upgrades to match together for your 1996-00 Hyundai Elantra? Try the coilovers D-HY-05-DR by D2Racing. Coilovers come as a comprehensive package that combine both springs and shocks, so they take away the guesswork of matching a shock with a spring. The D2Racing coilovers D-HY-05-DR also offers plenty of adjustability and promises improved handling. It is vehicle specific, which means it is tuned purposefully for the 1996-00 Hyundai Elantra. In terms of pricing, this kit goes for $1350, which is reasonable considering the value it adds. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers D-HY-05-DR by D2Racing
What is a Coilovers?
A coilovers can help to improve the capabilities of your car’s suspension system. Coilovers are different from your car’s stock coil springs and shock absorbers in the fact that they integrate both coil springs and shocks into a single unit. A coilovers often consists of four coilovers (for the four corners of the car).
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers D-HY-05-DR is that it offers more precise handling. These coilovers are superior to your stock springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver enhanced handling and performance.
These coilovers provide up to 36 levels of ride height adjustment, so it makes it possible for you to adjust your 1996-00 Hyundai Elantra for different driving purposes without adding different parts. For example, you can configure a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 1996-00 Hyundai Elantra at identical heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposing corners of the car. Henceforth will result in a decreased rate of suspension system wear and tear and enhanced control under heavy driving.
Why buy the coilovers D-HY-05-DR by D2Racing?
- D2Racing offer this kit with a 12-month limited warranty, which says a lot about its faith in its product.
- D2Racing have close to two decades of experience designing and manufacturing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2003 and has set up its main production facility at 2435 S Alston Ave, Durham, NC 27713.
- This kit has been manufactured per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $1350 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for better handling.
Specifications and Features
Style: Drag Series
1996 to 2000 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.