3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers CHY150-KP by Ksport
Looking for a way to enhance the handling of your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L? Get the coilovers CHY150-KP by Ksport. This is not your ordinary batch of coilovers; it is designed for racing, so it is sure to significantly enhance your car’s handling capabilities. It is also stronger than your stock coil spring/shock setup. So, it will do a better of shouldering your car’s weight, which stands at 3362 lbs (1525 kg). Additionally, it will only cost you $850. Interested? Here is more information about it:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers CHY150-KP by Ksport
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are shock absorbers with a coil springs wrapped around them. Therefore, coilovers combine the functions of a car’s stock springs and shocks. Also worth noting is that they are not universal; they are vehicle specific.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers CHY150-KP is that it offers more precise handling. These coilovers are superior to your factory-fitted springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver enhanced handling and performance.
Another benefit of this coilovers is their greater adjustability. The kit is fashioned to provide up to 36 levels of adjustment, so you can configure to deliver the ride height you need. For example, when you plan to drive through an area with bumps, potholes, or uneven roads, you can set the coilovers to a higher ride-height setting. These levels of adjustment also affect the car’s ride comfort and handling. The higher the ride-height setting, the softer the ride, and vice versa, so you can also set up these coilovers to deliver your preferred handling/ride comfort characteristics.
Balance is crucial for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these KONTROL PRO coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers CHY150-KP by Ksport?
- Ksport offer this kit with a 12-month limited warranty, which says a lot about its trust in its product.
- Ksport, headquartered at 254 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210, has been producing suspension system upgrades and many other automotive parts and accessories since 2003. Its products have been extensively used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit is manufactured in Mesa Arizona. So, it has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $850 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for superior handling.
Specifications and Features
Style: KONTROL PRO
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): CHY150KP
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.