3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers mr-cdk-hg11-4271 by Megan Racing
Make your 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L track-day ready with the coilovers mr-cdk-hg11-4271 by Megan Racing. Your car’s stock springs and shocks are sufficient, but they cannot hold a candle to this kit. Megan Racing has specifically engineered the coilovers mr-cdk-hg11-4271 for the 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L, giving it better materials, beefier construction, higher spring rates, unique damping capability, and many levels of adjustability. As a result, the coilovers mr-cdk-hg11-4271 ensures excellent cornering ability, and consequently, quicker lap times. You can have this kit for just $879.12. Here is what we will discuss in this article:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers mr-cdk-hg11-4271 by Megan Racing
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are shock absorbers with a coil springs wrapped around them. Therefore, coilovers combine the functions of a car’s stock springs and shocks. Also worth noting is that they are not universal; they are vehicle specific.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
If you are thinking about taking your 3362 lbs (1525 kg) 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L to the track, you will do well to fit it with these coilovers. This kit is fashioned for road racing, so it will do a better job of handling the full-throttle launches, abrupt braking, and sharp, high-speed turns that you will make on the track. The coilovers in this kit have beefier springs with more aggressive spring rates. Their shocks, made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, are also beefier and more brutal, with a monotube design helps to disperse heat faster. Their shocks also have shock valving technology and a shorter shock stroke. As a result, these coilovers deliver sharper and more controlled handling.
With these coilovers, you will also have the advantage of being able to adjusting the ride height and driving characteristics of your car. The kit is made to provide up to 36 levels of adjustment, so you can set it up to deliver the ride height you need. For example, when you plan to drive through an area with bumps, potholes, or uneven roads, you can set the coilovers to a higher ride-height setting. These levels of adjustment also alter the car’s ride comfort and handling. The higher the ride-height setting, the softer the ride, and vice versa, so you can also adjust these coilovers to deliver your desired handling/ride comfort characteristics.
Balance is crucial for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these RACING STREET SERIES coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers mr-cdk-hg11-4271 by Megan Racing?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it malfunctions.
- Megan Racing have close to two decades of experience designing and developing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2001 and has established its main production facility at 19433 San Jose Ave. City of Industry, CA 91748 USA.
- This kit is manufactured in Califoria Usa. So, it has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit will run you just $879.12, which is a bargain, considering the many benefits it offers.
Specifications and Features
Internal Construction: Monotube
Style: RACING STREET SERIES
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): mrcdkhg114271
2011 to 2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe