3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-10 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Coilovers F2-GENESIST1 by Function and Form
Thinking about lowering your 2009-10 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? The coilovers F2-GENESIST1 by Function and Form is a stellar option because it offers multiple levels of height adjustability and several benefits that we will discuss in this article. Function and Form has perfected the art of designing practical, high-performance coilover systems over many years, so this kit is worth considering. Price-wise, this kit is $867, which is a small price for the degree of adjustability you will get. In this article, we’ll explore the features and benefits of this kit, but first, let us consider the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers F2-GENESIST1 by Function and Form
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are often a set of four coilovers – two for the front and the other two for the rear. A coilover pairs a shock with a spring, and so it performs the functions of the two components. It mounts in where your car’s stock springs would be.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers F2-GENESIST1 is that it offers sharper handling. These coilovers are superior to your factory-fitted springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver superior handling and performance.
These coilovers provide up to 36 levels of ride height adjustment, so it makes it possible for you to set up your 2009-10 Hyundai Genesis Sedan for diverse driving purposes without adding other parts. For example, you can configure a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2009-10 Hyundai Genesis Sedan at equal heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposing corners of the car. Henceforth will result in a reduced rate of suspension system wear and tear and better control under heavy driving.
Why buy the coilovers F2-GENESIST1 by Function and Form?
- Function and Form offer this kit with a 12-month limited warranty, which says a lot about its confidence in its product.
- Function and Form, headquartered at 15925 Canary Ave., La Mirada, CA, has been developing suspension system upgrades and many other automotive parts and accessories since 2005. Its products have been widely used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit is manufactured in 15925 Canary Ave., La Mirada, CA. So, it has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $867 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for superior handling.
Specifications and Features
Style: TYPE 1
2009 to 2010 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbersF2GENESIST1
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.