4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S12KF1425
Given its substantial heft, the 3362 lbs (1525 kg) 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L requires strong brakes. Its stock brakes are adequate, but you can achieve even shorter braking distances with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KF1425. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are inexpensive. This kit, for instance, is going for just $244.44. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KF1425?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits mainly include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will improve your car’s braking performance. These kits come in diverse grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are covered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the circular metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you push down your car’s brake pedal. For the best value, buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, packages brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S12KF1425 kit feature more resilient friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much greater heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to work well in everyday driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance potential of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, you will probably want to push its limitations occasionally. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes function. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such situations because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
With the appropriate set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s charm. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KF1425?
- You can be guaranteed of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KF1425 will fit your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specifically designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the most recognized names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes produces this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: Y
Product Group: S12kf kit number
Kit Component Numbers: DP31856C,RK7567
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.