4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2013-17 Hyundai Veloster Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S1KF1880
Are you thinking about enhancing the performance of your 2013-17 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L? If so, you cannot afford not to give your car a good brake system upgrade. The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1880 is specially designed for this car, and given its $176.84 price tag, it offers excellent value for your money. EBC Brakes is an internationally recognized brake products manufacturer with an excellent reputation for quality, so this kit is a sensible investment. Here are some of the things we will discuss in this article.
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1880?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will boost your car’s braking performance. These kits come in different grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are covered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the round metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you press down your car’s brake pedal. You will get better results when you purchase your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, puts together brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Veloster will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1880. Thanks to its higher-grade brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more substantial initial bite and improved high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to work well in typical driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance potential of the Hyundai Veloster, you will probably want to push its limitations sometimes. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such situations because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1880?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1880 will fit your 2013-17 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specifically designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- The components of this brake kit are produced in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S1KF Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:UD1827,RK7383
2013 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.