4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S2KR2268
The driving dynamics of your 2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L can significantly improve with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KR2268. This kit will enhance your car’s braking capability, making it feel more manageable at high speeds. It will also deliver additional benefits, some of which are listed below. The best part is that this kit costs just $261.75, which is quite reasonable for such a high-quality disc brake pad and rotor kit. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KR2268?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can considerably enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have bonded high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs attached to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work hand-in-hand to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
With the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KR2268, you can push your Hyundai Elantra to its limits without worrying about its ability to brake from high speeds. The brake pads and rotors that come with this kit are made from rigid and highly robust materials that deliver greater friction than your stock brake pads and rotors. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is transferred to the front. The 2010 Hyundai Elantra curb weight stands at a considerable 2969 lbs (1347 kg), so you would do well to boost your front brakes with this kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KR2268?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KR2268 are specially produced for the 2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S2KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP22031,USR7562
Front or rear: Rear
2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.