4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S9KR1215
The 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L is a big car, which means it requires a durable brake system. Yes, its stock brake pads and rotors suffice for daily driving. But, the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KR1215 can deliver stronger stopping power. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are reasonably priced. This kit, for instance, is going for just $305.09. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KR1215?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is a reasonably priced yet efficient brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, housed within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors differ in material composition and heat tolerance, so matching pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver a compelling braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S9KR1215 kit feature more resilient friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much higher heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can take up to 75% of the car’s weight. Your Hyundai Elantra weighs a whopping 2969 lbs (1347 kg) , so it is in your best interests to strengthen its front brakes with this brake kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes function. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
With the appropriate set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s charm. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KR1215?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KR1215 will fit your 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specially designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 requirements for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes develops this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S9KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP41392R,USR7562
Front or rear: Rear
2007 to 2009 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.