Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set DP52147NDX by EBC Brakes
You cannot afford to boost the power of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L before giving it brake pad upgrades like the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP52147NDX. Your car’s stock brakes are great for unhurried or moderate driving, but they may not be as efficient when you are driving at the limit. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, promising better braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver reduced brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $206. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP52147NDX by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from premium materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP52147NDX match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP52147NDX, you won’t cope with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your factory brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature thicker layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads function a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or trying to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is equipped with this brake set, the braking distance may decrease by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and consequently, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP52147NDX feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP52147NDX by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Bluestuff NDX Fastest Street and Race Pads range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of extreme braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set DP52147NDX.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Bluestuff ndx fastest street and race pads
Style: FMSI D1050
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.