Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2017-20 Genesis G90 Disc Brake Pad Set UD1975 by EBC Brakes
You will be amazed at how much a set of highly-rated brake pad upgrades like the EBC Brakes disc brake pad set UD1975 can change the on-road driving dynamics of the 2017-20 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L. With this premium brake set, this car will stop faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has a solid reputation for developing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $121.1. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1975 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s OE brakes. It features two brake pads for each side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Braking control is crucial when you are driving at the limit. Wanting brake pad engagement due to overheating or worn-out pads can result in alarming shudders that can adversely affect your ability to focus while driving. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1975 feature premium-grade friction materials with higher heat tolerance and higher wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during high-performance driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to avoid obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The exclusive friction material of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1975 does a superior job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when developing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more robust and do a better job of dispelling heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your stock brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1975 by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Ultimax OEM Plus range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will tolerate repeated spells of extreme braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set UD1975.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Ultimax oem plus
Style: FMSI D1975
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2017 to 2020 Genesis G90
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.