Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad Set DP41821R by EBC Brakes
If you have increased the engine output of your 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your factory pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41821R is an outstanding brake pad upgrade option because it is part of EBC Brakes' Yellowstuff Our Flagship range range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also purposefully designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $152.85, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP41821R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s stock brakes. It features two brake pads for each side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Your car can show way more control and composure while braking or slowing down when equipped with a set of good-quality brake pad upgrades. When heavily worked, your stock brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the shaking of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41821R benefits from higher-grade friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or trying to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move swifter than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41821R feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP41821R by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure extreme repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set DP41821R.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Yellowstuff our flagship range
Style: FMSI D1384
2009 to 2011 hyundai genesis sedan v6 3.8l
Relevant part numbers
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.