Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2017-20 Genesis G90 Disc Brake Pad Set DP23077 by EBC Brakes
Your 2017-20 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L __makes 365 BHP @ 6000 RPM, so it has outstanding performance potential. Still, it is not prudent to explore that potential fully without giving your car a worthy performance brake upgrade like the __EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP23077. Your car’s OE brakes are ideal for leisurely or moderate driving, but they may not be as functional when you are driving at the limit. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2017-20 Genesis G90, ensuring better braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver reduced brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $121.1. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP23077 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s factory brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts greatly influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your stock brake pads may, at times, fail to engage as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the wobbling of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP23077 benefits from premium-quality friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' proprietary high friction formula that delivers much more brake torque than the friction material on your factory brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP23077 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP23077 by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Greenstuff Street sport range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will withstand repeated spells of intense braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the rear disc brake pad set DP23077.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Greenstuff street sport
Style: FMSI D1976
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2017 to 2020 Genesis G90
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.