Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2015-17 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad Set UD1813 by EBC Brakes
If you have boosted the engine output of your 2015-17 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 1.6L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your OE pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD1813 is an excellent brake pad upgrade option because it is part of EBC Brakes' Ultimax OEM Plus range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also specifically designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $71.25, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1813 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s factory brakes. It features two brake pads for each side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Your car can show way more control and composure while braking or slowing down when equipped with a set of good-quality brake pad upgrades. When heavily worked, your stock brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the shaking of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD1813 benefits from premium-quality friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' exclusive high friction formula that facilitates much more brake torque than the friction material on your stock brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when formulating the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more resilient and do a better job of dissipating heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your factory brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1813 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can withstand hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have purposefully formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the rear disc brake pad set UD1813.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Ultimax oem plus
Style: FMSI D1813
Relevant part numbers
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2015 to 2017 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.0L
2015 to 2017 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 1.6L
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Sonata
2015 to 2018 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2015 to 2018 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.0L
2012 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.