Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2017-20 Genesis G90 Disc Brake Pad Set DP33077C by EBC Brakes
The 2017-20 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L handles itself quite well on the road, but it can be even more responsive when equipped with a solid brake pad upgrade like the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP33077C. With this premium brake set, this car will stop faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has a strong reputation for manufacturing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $131.27. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP33077C by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s OE brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP33077C, you won’t deal with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your stock brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature thicker layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads operate a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to avoid obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The proprietary friction material of the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP33077C does a superior job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP33077C feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP33077C by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Redstuff Premium Street range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will withstand repeated spells of intense braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the rear disc brake pad set DP33077C.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Redstuff premium street
Style: FMSI D1976
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2017 to 2020 Genesis G90
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.