The CMD is loaded with features that allow the user to precisely alter the fuel, boost, and works in parallel with OBDII (including CAN-Bus systems).
Designed to be ‚Äúplug-n-play‚Äù right out of the box*, the CMD comes pre-wired with OEM style connectors for the 2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T, eliminating lengthy installation times and guesswork.
Dynojet CMD Genesis 2.0T Engine Management System Features:
- Direct injector control (+/- 100% fuel change)
- Fuel change based on MAP sensor
- Boost / Fuel cut defense (through TIP / MAP clamping)
- Boost Control (+/- 100% change)
- Plug-n-Play Harness with OEM style intercept connectors, no cutting or splicing is required
- Update firmware via USB, no need to return the CMD for updates
- Control Center Software‚Ñ¢ allows for unlimited map possibilities and real time tuning (base map included)
- Up to 48x48 tables dimensions allows for fine tuning and precise control
-Works in parallel with OBDII vehicles, even CAN-Bus systems
- CMD can draw power through the PC USB port, enabling map changes with the ignition off, or remove the CMD from the vehicle and bench program
- CAN-Bus communication and expansion options yields lightning fast communication speed with the Wide Band 2, LCD Display, and other Dynojet products
TECH TIP: Direct bolt on, no other mods needed! Includes plug & play harness for an easy installation.
Fits: Hyundai Genesis Turbo Coupe 2.0T 2010-2012
Specifications and Features
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.