Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set HB661Z.667 by Hawk Performance
Your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L __makes 207 BHP @ 6000 RPM, so it has outstanding performance potential. Still, it is not wise to explore that potential fully without giving your car a worthy performance brake upgrade like the __Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB661Z.667. Your car’s factory brakes are ideal for leisurely or moderate driving, but they may not be as efficient when you are driving at the limit. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, ensuring more excellent braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver reduced brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $98.65. Founded in 1990, Hawk Performance has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set HB661Z.667 by Hawk Performance?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from premium materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the HB661Z.667 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts significantly influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your stock brake pads may, at times, fail to engage as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the vibrating of your steering wheel. The Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB661Z.667 benefits from superior friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of Hawk Performance's proprietary high friction formula that delivers much more brake torque than the friction material on your OE brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set HB661Z.667 by Hawk Performance?
- This brake set is part of Hawk Performance's top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will withstand repeated spells of extreme braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- Hawk Performance is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the disc brake pad set HB661Z.667.
- Founded in the US, Hawk Performance is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1990. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Hawk Performance is headquartered in Great Lakes, Midwestern US.
Hawk Performance introduces a unique ceramic composite formulation specifically
developed to meet the ultra-low dust and low noise attributes of Original
Equipment ceramic brake pads while maintaining the high friction levels
professional brake tuners have grown to expect from Hawk Performance.
Performance Ceramic Brake Pads do not compromise performance and offer a
solution to many consumers' number one complaint: DUST! Performance Ceramic
Brake Pads also feature a fade resistant, linear friction profile that allows
your ABS brake system to work more effectively.
Hawk Performance Ceramic
Brake Pads â€šÃ„Ã® Quiet, Clean, Safe and Fast Stopping.
Key Features &
Benefits of Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads
- Ultra-low dust
- Improved braking over O.E.
- Stable friction output
- Extremely quiet
- Extended pad life
- Increased rotor life
- Brake pads are wear items and as such, should be inspected regularly and
replaced as necessary. Pads should be replaced when approximately 1/8th inch of
friction material remains on the steel backing plate.
Specifications and Features
2013 to 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.