3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers ST-BK-XR1 by Stance
Make your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L track-day ready with the coilovers ST-BK-XR1 by Stance. Your car’s stock springs and shocks are sufficient, but they cannot hold a candle to this kit. Stance has specifically engineered the coilovers ST-BK-XR1 for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L, giving it better materials, stouter construction, higher spring rates, outstanding damping capability, and several levels of adjustability. As a result, the coilovers ST-BK-XR1 ensures excellent cornering ability, and consequently, quicker lap times. You can have this kit for just $1345.5. Here is what we will discuss in this article:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers ST-BK-XR1 by Stance
What is a Coilovers?
A coilovers can help to boost the capabilities of your car’s suspension system. Coilovers are different from your car’s stock coil springs and shock absorbers in the fact that they integrate both coil springs and shocks into a single unit. A coilovers often consists of four coilovers (for the four corners of the car).
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
When fitted with the coilovers ST-BK-XR1, your car, which weighs 3362 lbs (1525 kg) on its own, will cut corners with greater precision and poise. These coilovers are superior to your factory-fitted springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver superior handling and performance.
These coilovers offer up to 36 levels of ride height adjustment, so it makes it possible for you to set up your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L for different driving purposes without installing other parts. For example, you can set a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
Balance is vital for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these XR1 coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers ST-BK-XR1 by Stance?
- Stance offer this kit with a 12-month limited warranty, which says a lot about its faith in its product.
- Stance have close to two decades of experience designing and producing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2010 and has instituted its main production facility at 9845 Painter Ave, #h, Whittier, California, 90605, United States.
- This kit is manufactured in 9845 Painter Ave, #h, Whittier, California, 90605, United States. So, it has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $1345.5 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for better handling.
Specifications and Features
Front Spring Rate: 8kg/175mm
Rear Spring Rate: 8kg/200mm
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): STBKXR1
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.