3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers ST-BK-XR3 by Stance
Finding it difficult to mix and match spring and shock upgrades for your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L? Try the coilovers ST-BK-XR3 by Stance. Coilovers includes both springs' and shocks' functions, and so they save you from having to match these components for your car. The Stance coilovers ST-BK-XR3 also offers plenty of adjustability and guarantees superior handling. It is purposefully designed for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, so fitment will never be an issue. In terms of pricing, this kit goes for $3600, which is reasonable considering the value it adds. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers ST-BK-XR3 by Stance
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are often a set of four coilovers – two for the front and the other two for the rear. A coilover pairs a shock with a spring, and so it performs the functions of the two components. It mounts in where your car’s stock springs would be.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Track day racing may overwhelm or rapidly wear down your stock springs and shocks, so you should consider equipping your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe with coilovers like this one if you plan to keep taking your car to the track. This kit is designed for road racing, so it will do a better job of handling the full-throttle launches, abrupt braking, and sharp, high-speed turns that you will make on the track. The coilovers in this kit feature beefier springs with more aggressive spring rates. Their shocks, made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, are also beefier and more brutal, with a monotube design helps to dispel heat faster. Their shocks also have shock valving technology and a shorter shock stroke. As a result, these coilovers deliver sharper and more controlled handling.
These coilovers has up to 36 levels of ride height adjustment, so it makes it possible for you to adjust your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L for different driving purposes without adding other parts. For example, you can configure a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine and rear wheel drive – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L at identical heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposite corners of the car. As a result, the kit will facilitate superior control and composure when cornering while improving the durability of your car’s suspension system.
Why buy the coilovers ST-BK-XR3 by Stance?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it malfunctions.
- Stance, headquartered at 9845 Painter Ave, #h, Whittier, California, 90605, United States, has been producing suspension system enhancements and many other automotive parts and accessories since 2010. Its products have been widely used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit is manufactured in 9845 Painter Ave, #h, Whittier, California, 90605, United States. So, it has been developed per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $3600 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for superior handling.
Specifications and Features
Front Spring Rate: 7KG/175MM
Rear Spring Rate: 8KG/150MM
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): STBKXR3
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.