3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2007-08 Hyundai Sonata Spark Plugs BKR5E-11 by NGK Spark Plugs
Is it about time for you to replace the spark plugs of your 2007-08 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L? Instead of changing your old spark plugs with generic spark plugs, try installing the BKR5E-11 by NGK Spark Plugs. This company has been manufacturing aftermarket spark plugs for over eight decades. It has improved the designs of its spark plugs over time and has assimilated inventive technologies to improve their efficiency. Therefore, with these spark plugs, you are assured of enhanced ignition system functionality and reliability. The spark plugs will run you $2.08 a piece. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs BKR5E-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug helps to start and control the burning of air and fuel in your engine’s combustion chambers. It transmits sparks or electric charges from the car’s ignition system into an engine combustion chamber, igniting the fuel/air mixture. There is a spark plug for every cylinder of your engine. Therefore, a 4Cyl 2.4L engine like that of your 2007-08 Hyundai Sonata requires the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
Replacing spark plugs is pricey, not because of the value of the spark plugs, but because of the labor costs involved. The technicians at your auto shop of choice have to take apart specific engine components to get to the spark plugs. With the spark plugs BKR5E-11, you will have lengthier replacement intervals of between 60,000 to 100,000 miles, which means that you will plan fewer spark plug replacement services over the lifetime of your 2007-08 Hyundai Sonata. Therefore, even though these spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs cost more than generic ones, you will end up spending much less on maintenance costs with them.
These spark plugs feature 98% copper core and tips that are made from high-grade material. They also feature tapered-cut, standard ground electrodes that boost ignitability while reducing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs provide more reliable sparks to their tips, resulting in improved combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more excellent performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can bring down the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not deliver enough electricity to cause a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the standard side electrode. The spark plugs BKR5E-11 are designed with materials that attain better conductivity, and they also have improved gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs BKR5E-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs is an expert in the production of automotive spark plugs, with over eight decades’ worth of experience in this field. It leverages its notweworthy wealth of skill and expertise with state-of-the-art, fully equipped facilities and the latest innovations and technologies in spark plug development.
- Impeccable Reputation: [NGK Spark Plugs] (https://ngksparkplugs.com/en/about-us/contact) has a solid reputation for manufacturing reliable and high-quality products, which is why its products are highly sought after. It supplies many top car manufacturers with OE automotive products, and it also serves the global aftermarket spark plugs market.
- Affordable: The spark plugs BKR5E-11 costs $2.08, which is competitive compared to competing spark plugs brands.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs develops its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design:Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material:Nickel Core
Center Electrode Core Material:Copper Core
Center Electrode Tip Material:Nickel w/ V-groove
Ground Electrode Quantity:1
Manufacturer Heat Range:5
padb-548:Nickel w/ V-groove
2006 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L
2007 to 2008 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2002 to 2005 Hyundai Sonata V6 2.7L
1999 to 2001 Hyundai Sonata V6 2.5L
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon V6 2.7L
1997 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
1997 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.