3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 935.51021
Are the brakes of your 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata wearing out too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51021 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a longer service life, quieter, more dependable braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $579.11. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51021 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
You are unlikely to encounter any problems with them during moderate driving. But, when you start to engage in spirited or aggressive driving, you will see their shortfalls. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51021 to deliver more consistent braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51021, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51021?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are fashioned for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-selected StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $579.11, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position:Front and Rear
Feature:drilled and slotted
2005 to 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.