3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 934.51047
Are the brakes of your 2010-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan wearing out too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51047 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a longer service life, quieter, more dependable braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $608.33. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51047 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Sometimes, your stock brake system may exhibit brake fade when heat builds up substantially because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving aggressively or when braking from high speeds. The proprietary materials of this kit can master higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up significantly. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2010-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51047, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are better to those of your OE brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51047?
- It is critical for brake pad upgrades to be appropriately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $608.33, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position:Front and Rear
2010 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.