3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 939.51012
You cannot go wrong with brake upgrades because you cannot have too much stopping power, especially with a car like the 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. StopTech fashioned its drilled front axle pack 939.51012, specifically for this car to achieve a superior level of braking performance. This brake kit will set you back just $370.41, which is reasonable for a brake kit of its caliber. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51012 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of heavy-duty rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
You are unlikely to encounter any problems with them during moderate driving. But, when you start to engage in spirited or aggressive driving, you will see their shortfalls. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during spirited driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51012 to deliver more dependable braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to dissipate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more rigid materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51012?
- It is critical for brake pad upgrades to be correctly matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $370.41, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2011 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2009 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.