3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 937.51011
Want to squeeze more performance out of your 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51011. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $323.44, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51011 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to guarantee improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Most stock brakes are not designed to function at the limit. They are often satisfactory during moderate driving. But, when you start to push the car to its limits, it may fail to function as consistently. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51011 to deliver more dependable braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have unique friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more rigid materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and improved performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much more extensive service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51011?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51011 brake kit is developed in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $323.44, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2009 to 2011 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.