3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Axle Pack 937.51009
You cannot go wrong with brake upgrades because you cannot have enough stopping power, especially with a car like the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. The StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51009 has been specifically designed for this car, and it guarantees improved braking performance and several other benefits that we will discuss below. This brake kit will set you back just $316.51, which is reasonable for a brake kit of its caliber. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51009 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure better braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
At times, your stock brake system may suffer from brake fade when heat builds up substantially because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving aggressively or when braking from high speeds. The proprietary materials of this kit can master higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up considerably. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more resilient materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and improved performance.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51009?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $316.51, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.