3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Axle Pack 939.51511
Your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can turn in quicker lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech drilled rear axle pack 939.51511. With over two decades worth of experience in the manufacture of aftermarket brake system products, StopTech is an authority in this field. It is purposefully designed for this car, which means that it will fit just right and also that it will add value to your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $327.53, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 939.51511 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe has serious performance potential, but it may not be advisable to thoroughly explore the car’s performance capabilities with your OE brakes. Indisputably, this car’s OE brakes are commendable, but they may not be able to deliver dependable braking capability during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech drilled rear axle pack 939.51511, on the other hand, can take higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, premium materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more consistent braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also ensures shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more significant materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 939.51511?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 939.51511 brake kit because it is developed in the USA by highly trained professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $327.53, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.