Here's Why You Need 13HYGEN2DAMS-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing for Your 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
You actually improve the automobile's value when you upgrade your car parts (body, including doors, bonnets) to a carbon fiber hood. Upgrading your 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan parts to carbon fiber hoods may be expensive, but did you know that you can purchase the 13HYGEN2DAMS-010C from VIS Racing for as low as $1091.20?
Besides improving the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there are several benefits that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. In this article, you'll learn these benefits, and we'll also run through the following:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy 13HYGEN2DAMS-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
Reducing a car's weight and improving its look are two major reasons car owners purchase carbon fiber hoods. A carbon fiber hood is typically comprised of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not consist of any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
Adding a carbon fiber hood to your car allows you to achieve some weight reduction, which effectively improves the car's acceleration. Carbon fiber parts actually weigh less than traditional sheet metal, making them ideal for achieving weight reduction, which is why it makes such a perfect fit for your '2013 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan'. Today, they are famous for the makeup of Formula One, exotic sports, muscle cars, luxury cars.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is very strong compared to other materials. Parts made from carbon fiber are both lightweight and very strong. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your choice. Many new vehicles today feature unique carbon fiber hood parts that help improve their speed and functionality. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. More durability
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not depreciate. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of depreciation you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Manufacturing carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy 13HYGEN2DAMS-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing?
- Increased velocity: Endowed with a powerful engine, you can maximize the fuel economy capacity of the 13HYGEN2DAMS-010C 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan by VIS Racing to attain an extremely high speed.
- Improved fuel economy: You can reap better miles per gallon, especially with the enhanced wheel design of your 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. It works well with your vehicle's powerful engine resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: If you own a sports car, you will benefit greatly from upgrading to the Coupe 13HYGEN2DAMS-010C carbon fiber Hood by VIS Racing. It is also perfect for exotic vehicles, as it is designed for high-speed and high-powered vehicles
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's performance, the 13HYGEN2DAMS-010C carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it relatively safer in the event of an accident.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan gets unbelievably light.
What to consider when purchasing?
Be sure that the carbon fiber part you're purchasing is a perfect fit for your vehicle. Also, while you can add the part to your car by yourself, it is recommended to seek the help of a professional installer with experience handling carbon fiber. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
2013-2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe AMS Carbon Fiber Hood. VIS Carbon Fiber Hoods and Trunks are made from 100% ISO-certified, Grade-A carbon fiber material.? All VIS Carbon Fiber Hoods and Trunks are manufactured using a two-part construction design.? The top layer is composed of carbon fiber material bonded to the hood surface with high-grade epoxy resin, andfinished with an ultra-clear (Poly Shield), UV-protective polyurethane coating for a high gloss finish. ?
A one-piece, smooth underside shell is fused to the top layer enhancing the product?s structural integrity.? The edges are smoothed by hands to insure good quality finish all around. In 2014, we further improved on this manufacturing process by introducing the Vacuum Infusion Process (V.I.P.), which utilizes a single-mold vacuum to produce parts that are 10-20% lighter than before while improving durability.
We are transitioning our full spectrum of carbon parts to use the VIP process so that our customers can enjoy these improved products without incurring a huge cost increase.
All VIS Carbon Fiber Hoods and Trunks come with a VIS badge of authenticity. Please be sure to look for the badge when purchasing. Due to the unknown nature of the intended uses of these products, hood pins are required. These products are intended for off-road use only, unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
Part Number: 13HYGEN2DAMS-010C
Fits: 2013-2014 Hyunda Genesis Coupe
Specifications and Features
2013 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.