Here's Why You Need 10HYGEN2DPL-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing for Your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
You essentially improve the automobile's value when you upgrade your car parts (body, including doors, bonnets) to a carbon fiber hood. The good news is that you can upgrade your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe to the 10HYGEN2DPL-010C from VIS Racing for just $838.40.
Besides upgrading the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there are several benefits that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. In this article, you'll learn these benefits, and we'll also run through the following:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy 10HYGEN2DPL-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
Reducing a car's weight and improving its look are two major reasons car owners purchase carbon fiber hoods. A carbon fiber hood is typically composed of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not have any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
One of the most outstanding benefits of adding a carbon fiber hood is its weight-reducing properties. This is because parts made from carbon fiber always weigh less than parts made from steel and other metals. Because of the lightweight and increased speed, carbon fiber hoods are popularly used to build Formula One, luxury sports, and muscle cars. This is why it is preferred for a '2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe'. Carbon fiber hoods are also now gradually becoming a standard feature in luxury car products.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is very sturdy compared to other materials. Parts made from carbon fiber are both lightweight and very strong. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your choice. Many new cars today feature unique carbon fiber hood parts that help improve their speed and functionality. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. Longer lifespan
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not rust. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of corrosion you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Making carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy 10HYGEN2DPL-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing?
- Increased velocity: Endowed with a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) engine, you can maximize the 29 mpg US (8.1 L/100Km) capacity of the 10HYGEN2DPL-010C 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by VIS Racing to attain a speed of 137 mph (220 km/h).
- Improved fuel economy: You can enjoy better miles per gallon, especially with the enhanced 111 in (2819 mm) wheel design of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It works well with a Turbocharged Multipoint Injection Gasoline engine operating at a power of 154 KW @ 6000 RPM resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: The 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 10HYGEN2DPL-010C carbon fiber Hood by VIS Racing is ideal for enhancing the parts of exotic cars and sports vehicles. That's why you find them in Formula One vehicle parts. They are designed for speeds up to 137 mph (220 km/h), a rate typical of a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) automobile.
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's speed, the 10HYGEN2DPL-010C carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it relatively safer in the event of an unplanned impact.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can get as light as 4255 lbs (1930 kg).
What to consider when purchasing?
Before adding a carbon fiber hood to your car, you need to ensure that the part you want to buy is an ideal addition to your vehicle. Also, while you can install the part to your car by yourself, it is recommended to seek the help of a professional installer with experience handling carbon fiber. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
2010-2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Pro Line Carbon Fiber Hood. This hood comes with removable rain guard.
2010-2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Pro Line Carbon Fiber Hood. This hood comes with removable rain guard. ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods are made from the finest carbon fiber available. Each hood is protected with a UV coating which allows the hood to hold its high gloss finish. All our carbon fiber hoods are Grade A and above. ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods have a tight carbon weave, rolled edges, and one piece undersiding. Make sure when purchasing a ViS hood, look for the ViS Authenticity Badge.
Hood pins are required. Intended for OFF ROAD use only.
Specifications and Features
Material: Carbon fiber
Style: PRO LINE
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): 10HYGEN2DPL010C
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.