2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Reading time: 2 min 25 sec.
The 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe was a car that had a lot of power, and it was also stylish. Genesis Tuners is a company that you can ask for help to make your Genesis Coupe even more powerful.
Table of content
- 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
- Brands recommended for improving your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
The 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe is a very good coupe that doesn't get the respect it deserves. Hyundai has created an affordable car with a youthful design. The car has a 3.8-liter V6 motor and is affordable, yet it performs well. This would be a good choice for people who want to buy a sporty coupe that is not made by BMW or another German make, but they also want something that is not as expensive as those models are.
Hyundai understands what buyers in this segment want: youthfulness, great value for money, and an uncomplicated model lineup without any luxuries or options you don't really need. This car's 2.0T Sport trim level has 200 HP @ 6,000 RPM and 250 lb.-ft (339 Nm) of torque @ 4,750 RPM (EPA). This car can go up to 7000 RPMs with a nice sound from the twin exhausts when you start or accelerate.
High anticipation can be felt when driving it because there are no mid RPMs lulls like we experienced with the similar CVT versions of other brands' turbo engines. The output from the six-speed short-throw gearbox is immediately available for either touring or sporty driving allowing it to accelerate without delay and get out of corners with haste.
Brands recommended for improving your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
The first thing we recommend is a new set of headlights. Considering the 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe does not come with projector lenses, upgrading them to Spyder Auto's LED lights will give your car much better visibility during night drives and eliminate glare from oncoming traffic.
The second upgrade we recommend is EGR body kits that come in both front bumper and rear bumper variations. They'll add an aggressive look to your Genesis Coupe right off the bat while also giving it that fierce aura whenever you're driving around town. Last but not least is Sparco racing seats. They give your ride an aerodynamic flair while also offering the driver/passenger a better grip during cornering and a much more rigid, supportive feel to them in terms of support and comfort!
Genesis Tuners recommend replacing a few parts for your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe:
- To help you improve your cornering and handling, we suggest installing aftermarket suspension components from H&R. Their wide array of suspension parts will help you get the Genesis Coupe more stable around corners.
- Replacement pistons and cam followers from Supertech can help add horsepower under the hood of your car!
- We recommend changing out all your fluids and lubricants with those from MOTUL. They use only high-quality materials in their products which are essential for getting every last drop of power out of your Hyundai engine!
At Genesis Tuners, we're proud to serve our customers as Hyundai parts enthusiasts ourselves. We aim to be the go-to place for any parts needs for your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Feel free to contact us today, and we'll be happy to help you!
- The 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe is a great coupe at an affordable price.
- 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe fulfills what buyers in this segment want: youthfulness, great value for money, and an uncomplicated model lineup.
- Genesis Tuners specializes in Hyundai parts and is happy to help customers find what they need.