2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Reading time: 2 min 29 sec.
The 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan is an excellent vehicle for any family. It has all the power and luxury that you could need, but it doesn't stop there. The Genesis Tuners team would love to help you customize your new car to make it even better!
Table of content
- About the 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
- Brands recommended for improving your 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
About the 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
The 2012 Hyundai Genesis sedan is a new luxury car. It will be shown at the New York Auto Show. General Motors and Chrysler are not the only ones who want to offer high-end vehicles that compete with European brands like BMW or Mercedes-Benz. Hyundai has a new car. It is called Genesis.
The car looks good and will challenge German carmakers with how good it is and its price. Hyundai also thinks that by making the Sonata above this model, it can be better. Hyundai will have a market share of 4th place in the U.S. for small and mid-sized cars, maybe even better than Toyota, making other high-end cars like this one and more mainstream family sedans like their Elantra. Its database records were updated when we completed a Paceline road test assessment.
We got a good score when describing product performance through computer-generated message board postings, Facebook status updates, or Twitter feeds. The Korean company has scored points off of its decision to launch at a lower price. Reports show that the prices are $3200 across three levels instead of launching with higher prices.
Brands recommended for improving your 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
For the headlights, we recommend replacing them with Spyder Auto LED lights. They are a much brighter and whiter light than the stock headlight bulbs that come in your 2012 Hyundai Genesis sedan. Next is EGR body kit replacements for side skirts, front bumper, and rear bumper. This will give it a more aggressive look along with increasing its aerodynamics while doing so as well!
Lastly, if you want to make your car stand out from other models on the road, we suggest Sparco seat replacements. The Sparco seats are there for both their design and comfortability in regards to racing!
To improve the performance of the 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, Genesis Tuners recommends replacing a few parts:
- Swap out your factory clutch with one from Clutch Masters because they are known to be some of the better clutches on the market and will help you make gear changes quicker.
- Get your hands on a set of coilovers from Megan Racing which will allow you to tighten up your suspension so that it won't sag under heavy loads.
- Install race-spec cold air intakes from Takeda USA into your engine bay because it helps keep airflow consistent when driving at higher speeds!
At Genesis Tuners, we're passionate about Hyundai vehicles, just like you are. We know how important it is to find the perfect parts for your 2012 Genesis Sedan - that's why our team of parts specialists aims to be the go-to place for any and all replacement part needs for your 2012 Genesis. Whether you want to replace or upgrade minor components on your car or you need major repair work done, do not hesitate to contact us today!
- A new car company called Hyundai is going to challenge German cars with a sedan that looks good and has high quality.
- Hyundai is positioning the 2012 Genesis Sedan above its Sonata and expects it to be better than Toyota's.
- Genesis Tuners is a place where customers can find the best brands for their Hyundai parts.