Here's Why You Need CFXH-0700 Carbon Fiber Hood by ARK for Your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
You actually improve the vehicle's value when you upgrade your car parts (body, including doors, bonnets) to a carbon fiber hood. Upgrading your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe parts to carbon fiber hoods may be expensive, but did you know that you can purchase the CFXH-0700 from ARK for as low as $1259.10?
Besides improving the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there is a higher value that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. Read on to learn more about the benefits of purchasing a carbon fiber hood and much more:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy CFXH-0700 Carbon Fiber Hood by ARK, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
People upgrade to carbon fiber hoods or install a carbon fiber hood for various reasons, but mostly because they want to upgrade the look of their vehicles or reduce the car's overall weight. A carbon fiber hood is typically composed of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not have any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
Adding a carbon fiber hood to your car allows you to achieve some weight reduction, which effectively improves the car's speed. Carbon fiber parts actually weigh less than traditional sheet metal, making them ideal for achieving weight reduction, which is why it makes such a perfect fit for your '2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe'. Today, they are popular for the makeup of Formula One, exotic sports, muscle cars, luxury cars.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is very sturdy compared to other materials. Despite being light in weight, carbon also empowers the part with unparalleled strength. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your choice. Many new automobiles today feature unique carbon fiber hood parts that help improve their speed and functionality. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. More durability
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not rust. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of damages you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Producing carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy CFXH-0700 Carbon Fiber Hood by ARK?
- Increased velocity: Empowered with a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) engine, you can maximize the 29 mpg US (8.1 L/100Km) capacity of the CFXH-0700 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by ARK to attain a speed of 137 mph (220 km/h).
- Improved fuel economy: You can reap better miles per gallon, especially with the updated 111 in (2819 mm) wheel construct of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It works well with a Turbocharged Multipoint Injection Gasoline engine operating at a power of 154 KW @ 6000 RPM resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: If you own a sports car, you will benefit greatly from upgrading to the Coupe CFXH-0700 carbon fiber Hood by ARK. It is also perfect for exotic vehicles, as it is designed for speeds of up to 137 mph (220 km/h) for a vehicle of 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP).
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's performance, the CFXH-0700 carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it notably safer in the event of an unplanned impact.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can get as light as 4255 lbs (1930 kg).
What to consider when purchasing?
Before adding a carbon fiber hood to your car, you need to ensure that the part you want to buy is an ideal addition to your vehicle. Also, while you can add the part to your car by yourself, it is recommended to seek the help of a professional installer with experience handling carbon fiber. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
ARK 10-ON HY. Genesis ARK C-FX Carbon Fiber Hood ARK C-FX is made from Grade A+ Carbon Fiber Reinforced and has excellent Fitment and Quality for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
- AeroDymanic flow functional
Material - CF
- Direct Bolt on - Requires no drill
- Total weight 18LBS - Oversize packing
- Durable Carbon fiber.
- Made in U.S.A
Specifications and Features
Material: Carbon fiber
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): CFXH0700
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.