Here's Why You Need FG0702-1004 Fiberglass Hood by ARK for Your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
Adding a fiberglass hood to your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe raises the worth of the car. You can even add fiberglass hoods throughout the body of the vehicle. Even though this can be expensive, ARK has made it very cheap to purchase the FG0702-1004 Fiberglass Hood Body Kits for as low as $809.10.
Aside from adding to the beauty of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe at an affordable price, the FG0702-1004 Fiberglass Hood by ARK offers some more benefits to every car owner. Read on to find out more about fiberglass hoods:
- What is a fiberglass hood?
- Four reasons why you should purchase a fiberglass hood for your car
- Why should you buy FG0702-1004 Fiberglass Hood by ARK, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a fiberglass hood?
People upgrade to fiberglass hoods or add a fiberglass hood for various reasons. But the most common reason why upgrading to fiberglass is a worthwhile undertaking is to achieve an improved look or reduced weight for your vehicle. A fiberglass hood is made out of tiny bits of glass bound together into a complicated weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Fiberglass hoods usually do not contain any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
One of the most significant benefits of adding a fiberglass hood is its weight-reducing properties. Fiberglass parts often weigh less than similar parts made from steel and sheet metal. Because of the lightweight and increased speed, fiberglass hoods are popularly used to build Formula One, exotic sports, and muscle cars. This is why it is preferred for a '2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe'. A lot of luxury cars on the market today now come with fiberglass hoods.
2. Fiberglass is strong.
Unlike steel and sheet metal, fiberglass hoods are very strong. They are lightweight, and regardless, they add such excellent stability and support to a vehicle. Because of the complex weave of the compost fiberglass materials, they are stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
With a fiberglass hood upgrade, you can customize your fiberglass hood to your satisfaction. Many unique fiberglass hood parts can help you enhance both your car's speed and performance.
4. More durability
Fiberglass lasts longer than steel, and it does not rust. Whether you need to repair or replace, it is usually not as expensive as sheet metal or steel, due to its prolonged depreciation rate. You may even consider going all-in on fiberglass parts for your entire car body.
Why should you buy FG0702-1004 Fiberglass Hood by ARK?
- Increased velocity: Endowed with a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) engine, you can maximize the 29 mpg US (8.1 L/100Km) capacity of the FG0702-1004 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by ARK to attain a speed of 137 mph (220 km/h).
- Improved fuel economy: Upgrading to a fiberglass hood is an excellent strategy for improving your fuel economy. The FG0702-1004 Fiberglass Hood not only works perfectly well with a Turbocharged Multipoint Injection Gasoline engine operating at a power of 154 KW @ 6000 RPM, it is also ideal for the stylistic wheel design of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
- For exotic and sports cars: The 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe FG0702-1004 fiberglass Hood by ARK is ideal for redesigning the parts of exotic cars and sports vehicles. Because of this, fiberglass hoods are popularly used in Formula One cars and other sports cars. They are designed for speeds up to 137 mph (220 km/h), a rate typical of a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) automobile.
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's aerodynamics, the FG0702-1004 fiberglass hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it significantly safer in the event of an accident.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on fiberglass hoods, your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can get as light as 4255 lbs (1930 kg).
What to consider when purchasing?
Before adding a fiberglass hood to your car, you need to ensure that the part you want to buy is an ideal addition to your vehicle. Also, it is advisable to enlist the help of a professional when you need to add the parts you've purchased. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
ARK 10-12 HY. Genesis ARK C-FX Fiber Glass Hood -Coupe only ARK C-FX is made from Fiber Glass Reinforced and has excellent Fitment and Quality for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe
ARK 10-12 HY. Genesis ARK C-FX Fiber Glass Hood -Coupe only ARK C-FX is made from Fiber Glass Reinforced and has excellent Fitment and Quality for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
- AeroDymanic flow functional
- Material - Fiber Glass
Specifications and Features
Material: Fiber glass
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): FG07021004
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.