Here's Why You Need FG0702-1304 Fiberglass Hood by ARK for Your 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
Adding a fiberglass hood to your 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe raises the usefulness of the car. You can even add fiberglass hoods throughout the body of the vehicle. Even though this can be expensive, ARK has made it very easy to purchase the FG0702-1304 Fiberglass Hood Body Kits for as low as $809.10.
Aside from adding to the beauty of your 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe at an affordable price, the FG0702-1304 Fiberglass Hood by ARK offers some more advantages to every car owner. Read on to find out more about fiberglass hoods:
- What is a fiberglass hood?
- Four reasons why you should purchase a fiberglass hood for your car
- Why should you buy FG0702-1304 Fiberglass Hood by ARK, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a fiberglass hood?
People upgrade to fiberglass hoods or buy a fiberglass hood for various reasons. But the most common reason why upgrading to fiberglass is a worthwhile undertaking is to achieve an improved look or reduced weight for your vehicle. A fiberglass hood is made out of teeny bits of glass bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Fiberglass hoods usually do not contain any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
One of the most significant benefits of adding a fiberglass hood is its weight-reducing properties. Fiberglass parts often weigh less than similar parts made from steel and sheet metal. Because of the lightweight and increased speed, fiberglass hoods are popularly used to build Formula One, luxury sports, and muscle cars. This is why it is preferred for a '2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe'. A lot of luxury cars on the market today now come with fiberglass hoods.
2. Fiberglass is strong.
Unlike steel and sheet metal, fiberglass hoods are very strong. They are lightweight, and regardless, they add such excellent strength and support to a vehicle. Because of the complex weave of the compost fiberglass materials, they are stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
With a fiberglass hood upgrade, you can customize your fiberglass hood to your satisfaction. Many unique fiberglass hood parts can help you improve both your car's speed and usability.
4. Longer lifespan
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not corrode. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of corrosion you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Producing fiberglass parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy FG0702-1304 Fiberglass Hood by ARK?
- Increased velocity: Empowered with a 3.8L V6 6AT (303 HP) engine, you can maximize the 27 mpg US (8.7 L/100Km) capacity of the FG0702-1304 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by ARK to attain a speed of 149 mph (240 km/h).
- Improved fuel economy: Upgrading to a fiberglass hood is an excellent strategy for improving your fuel economy. The FG0702-1304 Fiberglass Hood not only works excellently well with a Multipoint injection Gasoline engine operating at a power of 223 KW @ 6300 RPM, it is also ideal for the stylistic wheel design of your 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
- For exotic and sports cars: If you own a sports car, you will benefit greatly from upgrading to the Coupe FG0702-1304 fiberglass Hood by ARK. It is also perfect for exotic vehicles, as it is designed for speeds of up to 149 mph (240 km/h) for a vehicle of 3.8L V6 6AT (303 HP).
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's aerodynamics, the FG0702-1304 fiberglass hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it relatively safer in the event of an unplanned impact.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on fiberglass hoods, your 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can get as light as 4255 lbs (1930 kg).
What to consider when purchasing?
Be sure that the fiberglass part you're purchasing is a perfect fit for your vehicle. Also, while you can install the part to your car by yourself, it is advisable to seek the help of a professional installer with experience handling fiberglass. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
Performance is proud to provide a new hood design for the 2013 Genesis
Coupes with integrated vents that help remove heat from the engine bay.
We also include an inner vent cover for the rain and snow. The hood is
made from the highest quality fiberglass and resin with excellent
fitment as seen and tested on our 2012 SEMA Genesis Coupe. THE C-FX hood
is not painted, but it is ready for prep and paint.
ARK Advantages and Features:
- Direct Bolt-on Application
- Integrated Vents
- Includes Under Vent Cover
- Fiberglass, Not Painted
- Ready for Easy Prep and Paint.
Fiberglass Hood (Non-Painted) and Under Vent Cover / ***Note*** For
safety purposes, hood pins are REQUIRED. These products are intended for
off-road use only.
Specifications and Features
Material: Fiber glass
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): FG07021304
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.