3 Reasons to Upgrade to 1998-01 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 909.46007
Are the brakes of your 1998-01 Hyundai Elantra deteriorating too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.46007 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a lengthier service life, quieter, more consistent braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $114.45. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.46007 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
You are unlikely to encounter any problems with them during leisurely driving. But, when you start to engage in spirited or aggressive driving, you will see their insufficiencies. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.46007 to deliver more consistent braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to dissipate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have unique friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always assured of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more rigid materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and improved performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much more extensive service life than your OE brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.46007?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 1998-01 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.46007 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly skilled professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $114.45, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
1998 to 2001 Hyundai Elantra
1999 to 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.