3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2002-05 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 909.46008
The stock brakes of your 2002-05 Hyundai Elantra may be functioning perfectly during regular, everyday driving, but can you trust them to hold their ground when you are driving at the limit? A good-quality brake upgrade will add value to your car. StopTech fashioned its preferred front axle pack 909.46008, specifically for this car to achieve a higher level of braking performance. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake kit for just $126.48. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.46008 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to guarantee improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
You are unlikely to encounter any problems with them during leisurely driving. But, when you start to engage in spirited or aggressive driving, you will see their shortfalls. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during spirited driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.46008 to deliver more consistent braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2002-05 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.46008, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your OE brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.46008?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2002-05 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.46008 brake kit is developed in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $126.48, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2002 to 2005 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.