3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 909.51019
Want to draw more performance out of your 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata? Try fitting it with the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51019. You will be astonished at how much this brake kit can enhance your car’s driving character. It costs just $208.65, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51019 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. The exclusive materials of this kit can master higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up substantially. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have unique friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always assured of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more resilient materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are better to those of your OE brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51019?
- It is essential for brake pad upgrades to be appropriately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51019 brake kit because it is developed in the USA by highly certified professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $208.65, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.