3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 909.51006
You cannot go wrong with brake upgrades because you cannot have enough stopping power, especially with a car like the 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra. The StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51006 has been purposefully designed for this car, and it guarantees improved braking performance and several other benefits that we will discuss below. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake kit for just $171.06. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51006 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of heavy-duty rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. The proprietary materials of this kit can master higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up substantially. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51006, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51006?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51006 brake kit because it is fashioned in the USA by highly trained professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $171.06, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2011 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.