3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 909.51007
Want to draw more performance out of your 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51007. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $348.55, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51007 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of heavy-duty rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. This can be remedied by installing the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51007 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high quality materials with higher heat and friction thresholds. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have unique friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always assured of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more significant materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and improved performance.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your OE brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51007?
- It is essential for brake pad upgrades to be appropriately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51007 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly skilled professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $348.55, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2011 Hyundai Equus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.