3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2013-16 Hyundai Veloster Axle Pack 909.51033
You cannot go wrong with brake upgrades because you cannot have enough stopping power, especially with a car like the 2013-16 Hyundai Veloster. StopTech fashioned its preferred front axle pack 909.51033, specifically for this car to achieve a higher level of braking performance. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake kit for just $293.78. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51033 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
You are unlikely to encounter any problems with them during leisurely driving. But, when you start to engage in spirited or aggressive driving, you will see their shortfalls. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51033 to deliver more reliable braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2013-16 Hyundai Veloster can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51033, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51033?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are designed for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51033 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly skilled professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $293.78, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
2013 to 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.