3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 909.51035
Are you thinking about improving the performance or drivability of your 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51035. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $346.75, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51035 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to withstand the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51035, on the other hand, can control higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, premium materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better withstand the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more consistent braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more resilient materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and enhanced performance.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your stock brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51035?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are fashioned for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred front axle pack 909.51035 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly trained professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $346.75, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2015 to 2016 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2015 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.