3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 906.50015
Are the brakes of your 2005 Hyundai Sonata wearing out too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.50015 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a longer service life, quieter, more consistent braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $279.85. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.50015 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure better braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. This can be remedied by installing the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.50015 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high quality materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have unique friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more rigid materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and enhanced performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.50015?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together randomly because they are manufactured for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $279.85, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position:Front and Rear
2005 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.