3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2002-05 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 906.46012
Your 2002-05 Hyundai Elantra can turn in quicker lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.46012. StopTech has perfected the art of developing aftermarket brake parts for all vehicle types over the last two decades, so this brake kit is worth checking out. It is specifically designed for this car, which means that it will fit just right and also that it will complement your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $208.29, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.46012 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to handle the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.46012, on the other hand, can withstand higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-grade materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more reliable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also ensures shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more resilient materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much lengthier service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.46012?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2002-05 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.46012 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly skilled professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $208.29, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front And Rear
2002 to 2005 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.