3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 906.51004
Are the brakes of your 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra wearing out too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51004 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a longer service life, quieter, more consistent braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $249.94. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51004 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to tolerate the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51004, on the other hand, can withstand higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, premium materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have exclusive friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more significant materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and improved performance.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your factory brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51004?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51004 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $249.94, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front And Rear
2007 to 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.