3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 906.51013
Are the brakes of your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan deteriorating too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51013 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a lengthier service life, quieter, more dependable braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $489.2. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51013 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades manufactured by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to guarantee enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to tolerate the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51013, on the other hand, can withstand higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better withstand the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more reliable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also ensures shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and improved performance.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your factory brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51013?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51013 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly certified professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $489.2, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position:Front and Rear
2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.